50 STATES OF TOLERANCE
50 States of Tolerance tour & educational program for middle and high school students, produced by Grammy Award Winning artist Miri Ben-Ari.
ABOUT: 50 States of Tolerance will visit 50 schools in 50 states during the 2016-2017 academic year to benefit a minimum of 150,000 students on-location with an interactive tour of a live performance, multimedia and educational program.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
This program offers a creative way to promote tolerance in schools: music has the power to inspire, connect and open people’s mind, it makes a message absorbable. students are more likely to respond and take an action when they are being inspired!
BENEFITS AND GOALS:
- Transforming young students’ attitude towards tolerance with a an unforgettable experience of live performance and class activity.
- A uniques opportunity to promote tolerance and ethnic understanding in schools across the nation, accept our cultural differences and prevent bullying in schools.
- Broadening the conversation around tolerance by creating unique content to be shared via social media and in all media outlets.
- Program to provide Measurable results based on student attendance, schools studies, surveys, online shares, viewers, posts and discussions.
Program will run along with the school calendar year.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A gym or auditorium are ideal.
- Schools that are committed to promote tolerance.